Wessex Catering Maintenance is looking to recruit a full-time parts assistant to join our busy team.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated, have a positive approach, be a team player and have excellent communication skills. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits pack-age.
Duties & responsibilities:
• The day-to-day ordering of parts within the Catering division
• Liaison with suppliers to chase orders and deal with queries as and when they arise
• Matching orders and invoices
• Take and filter incoming calls
• Liaise with engineers to order parts for customers
• Chase suppliers to ensure ETA’s are met
• Stock check parts on the system and ensure adequate levels are maintained
• Input customer details into the internal database
• Problem solve whilst meeting deadlines
• General and Ad Hoc administrative duties
Periodic Duties include:
• Carry out the Parts Manager duties in his/her absence
• Keeping the Parts Manager informed of activities and /or events effecting personnel, inventory, ordering etc.
This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
The Job offers a competitive salary, pension, BUPA and many other excellent benefits of employment.
Or for more information you can email email@example.com or phone 01747 858039