Restricting access to your premises is one of the simplest and most effective ways of keeping out unauthorised persons. With an access control system you can dictate on a daily basis who has permission to enter all or part of your site ensuring you have total control.
We will carry out a site survey and fully appraise the risks involved whilst at the same time discussing your operational requirements. Based on these criteria we will design a specific system for you. From our knowledge and experience of Access Control Systems we will plan the system and provide you with a comprehensive easy to understand specification.
Scope of Services and Benefits provided:
- An unrestricted choice of access method such as PIN and/or swipe-card, key-fob, finger-print recognition, etc. This means that you can choose the most suitable application for your requirements.
- Flexible system approach to cater for the single door or multi-door applications. This means that the system you put in today can be expanded tomorrow.
- Ability to monitor and record staff movement to know who is in the premises at any time. Many systems can be linked with a computer or connected to your network for Windows style control.
- Installation carried out to the highest standard by our fully trained and skilled engineers ensuring a minimum amount of disruption and a reliable operation.
- Installing the correct door locks for the application, taking into account vulnerability of attack, usage, size and weight of door and overall aesthetics. This is essential to ensure the system operation is trouble free and applicable to the purpose it was intended.
- Connection to a fire alarm system and fitting of local emergency break-glass override points to enable quick evacuation in the event of an emergency.